Online Voucher Sales are available for single site salons, spas and clinics with Kitomba Online Booking. Online Voucher Sales allows your clients to purchase gift vouchers via Online Booking, your website, social media channels, emails or text messages!
Follow these quick steps to start selling vouchers online now:
1. Visit ‘Deposits & vouchers’
2. Connect to PayPal
If you haven’t already, connect to PayPal. You’ll need a business account to do this.
3. Set up your vouchers
Click ‘Edit’ and:
- Select ‘Yes’ to sell vouchers online.
- Add an expiry date (optional), e.g. 12 months. Note: Ensure your expiry date meets any legal requirements of your area.
- Choose whether or not to show your Online Booking banner on your vouchers.
- If you’d like to, include additional information like terms and conditions on your vouchers.
Tip! We’ve designed online vouchers so they’ll reflect your Online Booking site. You can choose to use your Online Booking banner (see above) and we’ll automatically use your selected Online Booking brand colour too.
4. Preview your online voucher
There’s a preview function so you can adjust your voucher settings and preview it to make sure you’re happy with the design.
5. Promote online vouchers
This is the most important step! You’ll need to promote your online gift vouchers so your clients will know you sell them.
There are a number of ways to promote your vouchers and we recommend doing all of these:
We automatically add a ‘Buy voucher’ button to your Online Booking site.
Your website, social media, emails and texts
To promote your online vouchers via other channels, you’ll need to use your online vouchers website address. You can find it on the ‘Deposits & vouchers’ settings page:
Simply copy and paste it wherever you’d like to use it. Here are some easy ways to promote your online vouchers:
- Add a ‘Buy voucher’ button to your website.
- Send an email campaign to your clients letting them know you now sell online vouchers. Include a ‘Buy voucher’ button in your brand colour so it really stands out.
- Launch your vouchers on social media and include the website address so they know where to go to purchase one.
- Create a text message campaign promoting your vouchers.
For help promoting your gift vouchers online, visit our support guide.
6. Your clients can purchase vouchers online
When your clients want to buy a voucher online, they’ll just need to fill in the information below:
Tip! When your clients buy a voucher online and they’re:
- Logged into Online Booking, they’ll have the option to add the recipient’s name.
- Not logged into Online Booking, they’ll be required to add the recipient’s name.
So if the recipient doesn’t have a copy of their voucher, you can search for it using the buyers’ or recipients’ name using these reports:
- In Kitomba, run the Voucher Trace Report.
- In Kitomba One, visit Vouchers in the Products & Services tab and use the search function.
7. Report on online vouchers
There are a couple of Kitomba 1 reports available to track online vouchers:
- Vouchers sold and redeemed
- Vouchers with a remaining balance
The Business Summary also includes redeemed vouchers in the total sales figure.
Need help getting started? Visit our support guide.