You might have noticed that the prep sale button has changed its name – that’s because now you can do so much more than just prepare sales! We’re excited to announce that we’ve just released Point-of-Sale in Kitomba 1 so you can complete a sale from anywhere in your salon, spa or clinic.
How it works
Kitomba 1 Point-of-Sale picks up where Prep Sale left off, allowing you to not only prepare sales from anywhere in the salon, but take cash and card payments as well!
- Create a sale, check the invoiced services are accurate and apply any discounts or surcharges.
- Save draft sales to complete later from Kitomba or Kitomba 1.
- Take cash or card payments from anywhere in your salon, spa or clinic using a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Make checking out a seamless part of the client’s interaction with their stylist or therapist.
- Reduce contact with other staff and clients at the front desk.
Check out this short video that shows you how it works:
Ensure your staff have the right security access
We’re sure you’ll love Kitomba 1 Point-of-Sale, but we’ve also made it easy for you to decide which staff have access to this new feature. You can see which staff have access and adjust their Kitomba 1 permissions with our new customisable Kitomba 1 access levels.
Some important things to note
Kitomba 1 Point-of-Sale is a brand new feature and works slightly differently from Point-of-Sale in Kitomba. Please note:
- Kitomba 1 Point-of-Sale accepts cash, card and other custom payment types. It does not currently support payment by vouchers, concessions, account credit or loyalty dollars.
- To sell vouchers and concessions, please use your main Kitomba as these cannot be added to sales in Kitomba 1.
- If you use loyalty in your business, your clients will still earn loyalty dollars on sales processed in Kitomba 1.