Kitomba 1 is packed full of key features that can help you manage your business from anywhere, on any device.
Keep reading to see our range of Kitomba 1 features, learn how to use a few key tools, and find out how you can make the most of them during the COVID-19 crisis.
Kitomba 1 features
When you log into Kitomba 1, you’ll have access to a wide range of useful features, including:
- Your appointment book
- Client cards
- A wide range of reports
- Benchmark data to see how your business is tracking compared to other business in your industry
- Campaign marketing tools to stay in touch with your clients
- Access to products, services, packages and vouchers
- Customisable client forms
- Online booking
- Our Xero integration
- Online voucher sales
Using the Kitomba 1 Appointment Book
Using Kitomba 1, you can access your appointment book from anywhere, on any device. If you’re new to Kitomba 1, here’s a video to help you make and edit appointments.
Plus, here are a few ways you can use the Kitomba 1 Appointment Book:
- View your appointment book, even if you’re unable to visit your business.
- Cancel or reschedule any April appointments.
- Accept and/or edit any online bookings you receive.
Giving Kitomba 1 access to your team
You can give anyone in your team access to Kitomba 1 if they need it, and we’ve created a video to show you how! Remember, there’s multiple security levels to choose from, so you can give your staff access to what they need, all while keeping your sensitive information safe.
Keep in touch with your clients
Kitomba integrates with MailChimp so it’s easy for you to stay in touch with your clients. You may want to:
- let them know that you’re closed at the moment,
- remind them to follow you on social media if you’re remaining active,
- promote your online store to cover their product needs (if you’re unable to courier the products now, just be sure to mention there will be a wait), or
- remind them they can book a future appointment online.
We’ve created a video to help you get started:
For more advice, assistance and tools that can help you at this time, visit our COVID-19 Resource Centre.