2016 Competition Terms and Conditions: Win Kitomba FREE for a year
1. By entering into this competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
3. Compeition is for new customers only. Existing Kitomba customers are not eligable for this competion.
4. Entry is open to permanent residents of New Zealand and Australia.
5. By entering the competition, you agree be contacted by a Kitomba representative via email or phone.
The entries must comply with these terms and conditions.
1. Must have entered the competition between 05/03/2016 and the end of the
competition period 21/08/2016 during one of these three exhibitions: Salon Melbourne (5-6 March 2016), Melbourne Hair Expo (11-13 June 2016), or Sydney Spa and Beauty Expo (20-21 August 2016).
2. Entry completed by entering your details into our online form found at kitomba.com/winkitomba
3. You can only enter your detiails once and that corresponds one entry into the draw to win.
SELECTION OF WINNER
1. Every person that meets the entry criteria by the closing date will go into the draw to
2. The winner will be contacted directly and announced on Kitomba’s Facebook page.
3. The selection of the winner is final.
Competition opens: 10am AEDT 5th March 2016
Competition closes: 5pm AEDT on 21st August 2016
Winners will be announced within two weeks of the competition ending.
The prize is one year of Kitomba fees payment, i.e. free Kitomba for one year.
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash. In the event that a Prize becomes unavailable
for reasons beyond Kitomba's control, Kitomba may substitute a prize of equal value.
Text message costs and other charges are not inculed in the prize.
Entrants are responsible for supplying a correct email address. If Kitomba is unable to contact the
winner within one week of the Prize Draw at the email address supplied, the winner's entry will be
declared invalid and the Prize forfeited. If so, Kitomba reserves the right to redraw another winner
on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
Kitomba reserves the right to request proof of registration. Winners agree to the use of their name, image and photograph(s), by Kitomba, for publicity and promotional purposes, without
Kitomba will own copyright in any such images and photograph(s) and in all material incorporating
Employees of Kitomba and corporate entities are not eligible to enter Prize Draws or to win Prizes.
If for any reason Kitomba considers that a Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned, Kitomba
reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draws.
Kitomba reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior
notice. Any changes will be deemed to be incorporated into these terms and conditions.
Kitomba's decision in relation to any aspects of a Prize Draw is final and binding on every person who
enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
For further information in relation to this competition you should contact the Kitomba marketing
team at firstname.lastname@example.org