Serenity Skin Spa (change location)
Terms and conditions
- is a registered company in New Zealand (company number ) with its registered office at ().
- Intended Users
- Content means information or other electronic data uploaded by the Client to its Online Account.
- Client, you, or your means the individual who accesses the Website and/or Service.
- means the New Zealand registered company who has its registered office at (company number ).
- General Terms
- In relation to the Service:
- the Client is granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Service;
- The Client may not commercially exploit the Website (or any part of it) in any way.
- The Client warrants that he / she has provided complete, accurate and current personal information when registering Content. The Client must maintain and update the Content held by to ensure it is kept current at all times. may contact the Client including by phone or mail to verify these details. The Client must not register as a member under multiple identities or personas (whether false or not).
- reserves the right to decline to register or to terminate a Client’s membership without entering into further discussions with the Client.
- The Client is responsible for keeping his / her login information, including email address and password, secret and secure. Without limiting this clause 5.3, the Client agrees:
- not to permit any other person to use his / her Content or Online Account; and
- You agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any and all liability and responsibility of to you or any other person under or in connection with these terms and conditions, or in connection with the Services, this Website, a Merchant’s acts or omissions, another Client’s acts or omissions, or your use of or inability to use, the services or this Website, is excluded regardless of whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statutory duty or otherwise. 's liability and responsibility is excluded in respect of any and all loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of business or anticipated savings, general and special damages, and consequential and incidental loss.
- will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure the availability of the Website and Services, subject to any downtime required for maintenance. However, takes no responsibility for any system unavailability, or for any loss that is incurred as a result of Website or Services being unavailable. Furthermore, takes no responsibility for the loss or corruption of any Client data or information or Content held by .
- Any information relating to a Merchant’s business operations, including booking times or schedules, on the Website are provided to by the Merchant and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of this information. All material on this Website is provided “as is” and gives no warranty of any kind regarding it, to the extent permitted by law.
- The Website may contain links to third party websites. These third party websites are not under ’s control and so is not responsible for the content or the links contained in those websites. We do not recommend or endorse the content of any third party website which may be linked to or from the Website, or the products or services of any third party mentioned or described on the Website.
- The Website may contain advertisements for third parties' products and services. is not the party offering those goods or services for sale and does not necessarily recommend or endorse those goods or services, or make any other representation whatsoever about them.
- The Client grants to a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute the Client’s Content in any existing or future media. The Client also grants to the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- The Client’s Content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against the Client or or any third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- The Client must not submit any Content to the Website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- reserves the right to edit or remove any material (including Content) submitted to the Website, or stored on its servers.
- Notwithstanding ’s right under this clause 11, does not undertake to monitor the submission of Content to, or the publication of Content on, the Website.
- If notice is required to be given to under these terms and conditions please contact via email at:
A password reset email has been sent to you
Please click the link in that email to reset your password.
Verify your mobile
Enter the code to continue
Give us feedback
Thanks for taking the time - we appreciate it.