***At this stage we will be closed from Monday the 7th of September - Sunday the 13th of September for salon maintenance***.
If you are wanting an appointment during this week please send us a text message and we can pop you on our waitlist. If we complete the maintenance early we will notify you ASAP that we are reopen.
IMPORTANT COVID19 SAFE INFORMATION:
- we have completed the QLD government COVID19 SAFE checklist. This is on display in reception
- clear social distance signage & guides in salon
- reschedule if you are unwell (even if symptoms are minor)
- arrive on time
- have temperature checked on arrival
- provide us: name, address & mobile #
- use hand sanitiser when entering the salon
- come alone. do not bring a friend, family member or child
- please bring your own mask or accept a disposable mask if your therapist requests this
- use your own bathroom before coming to your appointment to avoid using our facilities
- answer health questionnaire truthfully (if you answer yes to any question we will kindly ask you to reschedule):
Do you/have you had cold/flu like symptoms in the past 14 days?
Are you feeling unwell?
The QLD government has given businesses the right to refuse service to anyone with COVID19 symptoms. We are doing everything in our power to provide a safe working environment for our staff while ensuring you have a safe environment to be treated in. If you do not feel comfortable with any of the above points, we politely ask you to cancel your booking. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you in at Lush Tan Beauty!