PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE MOVED TO 729 McLaughlins Rd, Darfield. Look out for the pink and white sign at the end of the drive, we are the first on the left. Please come to the studio at the back and feel free to park in front of the building.
PLEASE NOTE: We have implemented COVID19 health and hygiene protocols to ensure your safety, the safety of others and ourselves. We ask that you please familiarise yourself with these.
DO NOT attend your appointment if you are showing any signs or symptoms of illness no matter how minor, we will happily reschedule your appointment but we cannot afford to get sick or risk passing anything on to others.
1. On arrival to Bloom please remain in your car until your therapist signals and welcomes you into the studio. Your therapist will open and close any doors for you whilst at Bloom.
2. Once in the treatment room it is required that all clients either wash their hands or use hand sanitiser before your treatment commences.
3. At the completion of your treatment your therapist will wash their hands and open the door to check the reception area is free before taking you through for payment and rebooking.
4. Please practise social distancing should you meet anyone in the reception area and avoid touching any common surfaces where ever possible.
5. Payment will be taken by contactless methods where possible.
6. On departure your therapist will open the door to see you out.
7. Full cleaning proceedures will then be carried out. If you arrive early and see your therapist seeing someone out please wait in your car until we signal for you to enter as we need time to thoroughly clean the room and reception area.
Britt and I will be wearing appropriate PPE to ensure your safety and ours following advice from the MOH.
We also ask that you please familiarise yourself with our cancellation policy.
We are very grateful for your compliance and patience with us over this time.