IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE!
Reopening Precaution Measures
WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR YOU;
- Implementing measures to restrict numbers within the premises, including maintaining a maximum of 10 people at any one time and ensuring distance of 4 square metres per person (client & workers).
- Ensure social distancing by placing floor or wall markings or signs to identify 1.5 metres distance between persons for queues and waiting areas.
- We are still accepting cash however encourage clients to use tap and go, direct deposit or other contactless payment options.
- Limiting client interaction/talking at the counter & during service (as much as we love it!)
- A 15 minute buffer between clients to sterilise & clean sufficiently; Frequently touched areas and surfaces at least hourly with detergent or disinfectant (including shared equipment and tools, Eftpos equipment, tables, counter tops and sinks).
- Any surfaces used by clients or equipment used will also be cleaned between clients.
- Regularly review our systems of work to ensure they are consistent with current directions and advice provided by health authorities
- Using alcohol-based hand sanitiser containing at least 60% ethanol or 70% iso- propanol.
- Therapists will be required to use masks and gloves
WHAT WE REQUEST YOU DO FOR US;
- It is a requirement as a business to keep client contact information including name, address and mobile phone number. We may ask to update our records upon arrival.
- Washing your hands or using alcohol-based hand sanitiser upon arrival
- Do not to enter the shop if you are unwell or have COVID19 symptoms. We have the right to refuse service and insist that anyone with these symptoms leaves the premises.
- We request you do not to bring friends or family members to appointments.
- Refrain from any unnecessary contact with products they are not purchasing.
Thank you for understanding, we can't wait to see you in the studio soon!