*IMPORTANT* PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING. IF A BOOKING IS MADE INCORRECTLY, A FEE WILL STILL APPLY.
Please note all online bookings need to be confirmed by our team. You will only recieve an email if we need to make any changes. You can login to the online system to view your future bookings. If you are booking a nail appointment, please choose the option on the hour (if available).
- COVID-19 Conditions are currently in place. Please review our Covid-19 page on our website to ensure the position of your appointment.
- By making an appointment you accept our cancellation policy below. A cancellation fee applies for bookings cancelled within less than 24 hours. It is your responsibility to read our full policy below before making a booking.
- WE DO NOT do acrylic or hard gel nails and are unable to remove them or do our artwork on acrylics/extensions that have been done elsewhere. All our nails are done using gel polish on natural nails only. We can remove SNS for an additional fee - please select SNS removal when booking.
- Mikayla and Mackenzie are Junior Nail Artists, and can do most basic/advanced designs. Please ask ahead if you are after something quite intricate.
- Basic Full Set and Advanced Full Set services are "ADD ON" services to either Gel Polish Standard, Gel Polish Standard + Removal. You need to select a Gel Polish Standard service as well.
- For custom nail art, please send us an email to email@example.com before booking.
- For Dr Spiller facial services, first timers must book the First Time Spiller consultation when booking your first appointment.
- For IPL Hair Removal, the IPL Consultation and Test Patch must be booked at least 24 hours prior to your first treatment. Subsequent treatments are booked via phone or in studio only.
Please visit the SERVICES tab on our website for our full list and description of services and treatments.