We’re buzzing about the latest feature release – the appointment ‘quick view’. Now you can see all your important client info at a glance when you click on an appointment in your calendar. The information in the quick view is customisable and great for managing a busy calendar.
Quick view tips:
- The information in the quick view is customisable which means you can pick the attributes you want to see – such as your clients preferred drink or their partner’s name.
- If your client has a caution note in their client card – such as an allergy – this will always appear in the quick view
- If you’ve set up your security so your staff can’t have access to client details this info will also be hidden from the quick view.
- ‘Message sent’ confirms that the client’s reminder text was sent successfully.
- How many stars does your client have? Glimpse your up-selling opportunities when your client arrives.
Enjoy the new appointment quick view! Send us your feedback and tell us what you think.
- Customer notes that were missing have been fixed
- Voucher sales that have been discounted will now be recorded as such in the ‘Sale Price’ column of the Kitomba One Vouchers report
- (Enterprise users only) The client invoice has been fixed so it should open without issue when redeeming vouchers that were created centrally.
- The Business Summary report on a Mac displays all categories – previously the last category was partially cut off
- Deleted stock adjustments will now show the correct stock-on-hand levels
- Changing the appointment date using the small calendar button on edit appointment has been fixed to work on a Mac
- Merging duplicate customer records in Kitomba could result in the Online Booking user not being able to log in – this has been resolved.