We’re constantly striving to improve our tools to help your business do better! If you’re a Kitomba One fan and love reports we know you’re going to love this. Kitomba has improved the Business Summary and the way you look at your data. Whether you’re a boutique or chain, now you have the ability to to customise your own Business Summary report to cater to your business needs:
Here’s what’s new:
- You choose the key indicators you want to appear on your Business Summary
- Select from all existing indicators, plus 15 new indicators
- Drag and drop columns to re-order where each business indicator appears
What else has changed in Kitomba One reports?
- Business Summary: When reporting on the previous year, you can now see your financial year rather than a calendar year.
- Business Summary Staff reporting: You can now report by “who did the work” and who is has the primary client relationship.
- Appointment Sources report: You can now view when an appointment was made for (marketing) or when the appointment happened (for prodictivity/forecasting.
Your new Business Summary will be live this Monday 23 September! To learn how to customise your Business Summary visit our mini-guide
Dont have Kitomba One yet?
Access information from anywhere, anytime and enjoy the freedom to run your business on the go. Kitomba One offers the flexibility to work with your in-salon Kitomba or as a standalone solution. Control access to every feature and make it easier than ever to provide your accountant, business coach or staff members with the information they need.
Get it today and see how the benefits of Kitomba One can help you in your business. Get a free 30day trial.