Don’t have access to Kitomba One to view the updated support guides? Contact the Kitomba Helpdesk and we’ll get you sorted with a login. The best way is to email us, and we’ll reply with a username and password that’ll give you access. The guides on this page won’t be here for long as we won’t be updating them. Check out the FAQs section or get in touch if you’ve got any questions.
- Customer History One Page Report
- Cards Tab
- New Client Form
- Update Client Form
- Customer Referral
- Everyday & Campaign Marketing
- 12 marketing tips
- Marketing Opportunities
- Positioning your Salon & Spa
- Marketing Tool: Map out your Marketing over the Year
Staff & Resources
- Commissions & Wages
- Linking iPayroll & Kitomba
- Linking Ace Payroll & Kitomba
- Linking IMS Payroll & Kitomba
- Timetables: Custom Time
- Timetables: Rota
- Staff Sales
- Use Packages in Kitomba One (Enterprise)
- Use Packages in Kitomba One
- Use Packages in Kitomba
- Use Package through Online Booking
Rooms & Equipment
- Use Rooms & Equipment in Kitomba
- Set up your Services to require a Room or Equipment
- Set the appointment colour theme for your calendar in Kitomba
- Use Rooms & Equipment in Kitomba One
Your online services
- Kitomba One
- Online Booking
- Add Online Booking to your Facebook page
- Tips to get the most out of Online Booking
- Select your Online Booking button for Facebook
Kitomba Online Training
Why do I need to get a K1 login when I don’t use K1?
We have changed the way we keep user guides updated and to access these new improved guides you will need to sign on with a K1 login.
Why aren’t the support guides available for everyone to see like the old ones?
Last year we implemented a new customer management system, which includes an improved support page for our customers. We have now moved all of our user guides to this system. However, this system is designed to protect our customers’ information and with that, access is also restricted to only existing Kitomba customers. This means that you require your K1 login in order to view all of the user guides.
My manager won't let me use their K1 login to access the support guides?
You can have your own K1 login. You can go the Kitomba Salon and Spa webpage and select the support guide link this will ask you to log in using your K1 log in. You will not need to access the salon K1 at all. To get your login contact the service desk.
Will my staff be able to access my business details in K1 using their login?
No. Your staff will only be able to see the support guides. If you want them to have access to your business details you will need to add the correct permissions.
Do you have a printed user manual?
No. All the support information is available in bite size mini guides on the topic you need at the time. It is easy to search by entering what you are looking for in the search field in the knowledgebase.