We’ve released a new Kitomba 1 access option – Targets. Now you can give your team the ability to view and track their individual targets while keeping any other client and business information safe.
You can have peace of mind while using targets to motivate and focus your team to achieve your goals and grow your salon, spa or clinic. Plus it’s even easier to go paperless! Gone are the days of printing reports and spreadsheets, instead your team just need to come to meetings equipped with their smartphones.
Give your team Kitomba 1 access
Before you can choose an access option for your staff members, they need to become a Kitomba 1 user. Simply visit your Kitomba 1 Settings and create new users via the Staff & users tab.
To learn more about creating new Kitomba 1 users, visit our support guide.
Choose the right access option
Not sure what Kitomba 1 access you should give your staff? There are six access options so you can give each team member the appropriate access for them:
- Targets: Staff can only view their own targets.
- Limited : Targets + view the Appointment Book and add and edit client details.
- Standard: Limited + make and change appointments, manage products and services, create email marketing campaigns and edit Online Booking settings.
- Advanced: Standard + run reports, view and set targets, see client contact details, and add and edit timetable overrides.
- Admin: Advanced + download client lists, create voucher batches, add and edit Kitomba 1 users, edit business settings and manage accounts like MailChimp and PayPal.
- Accounts / Reports: Manage products and services, create email email marketing campaigns, edit Online Booking settings, run reports and view and set targets.
To learn more about setting the right Kitomba 1 access for your team, check out our support guide.