Christmas is coming…it’s time to get your marketing plan for the festive season organised. Here’s some ideas to get the ‘Christmas Bauble’ rolling! Start your planning by looking at what worked and what didn’t last year. Maybe you just need to tweak something from last year to make it more profitable. When was your busiest time? When were the gaps in the columns last year?
Don’t go overboard and organise too many campaigns, it just confuses your team and your clients. Here’s an idea of what would work well:
- An early bird offer for the “calm before the storm” weeks that generally happen in November. This may be only for selected stylists/therapists that have gaps in their columns.
- An enticing/high value rebook promo so your clients book their appointments into the New Year, and you kick off the New Year with a healthy looking ‘Future Value.’
- Some great retail offers from stocking stuffers to bonus packs. If you are a salon don’t forget the electricals and brushes.
- A voucher/gift card promo – these make great Christmas gifts.
- An incentive to keep your team on track with their retail sales. You don’t want the retail ball to be dropped as you get busy. Retail is the icing on the profit cake.
Your next step is to get these ideas into a marketing plan so you can be organised and not rushing around doing everything at the last minute! You can download one here.
Don’t forget to utilize all the channels you have to communicate with your client, salon/reception talkers, email/text campaigns, website and social media.